Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011







I’m starting my Love Fitness blog the same way I started my gratitude journal……With a list of things that made me smile today J


    Having one of the best weekends of my life with my beautiful and amazing new sisters of Team Bombshell in Daytona, Florida.

    Making new friends for life!

    Missing all my amazing lifelong friends who have always been there for me J I’m seriously blessed. 

    Really learning a lot about myself

    Realizing I am a lot stronger than I ever thought I could be

    To be extraordinary you cannot be ordinary

    Seeing the love of my life after a weekend apart….he was waiting for me at the airport in baggage claim!!!!

    Coming back to my home and my business, Zia Promotional Products!!





 Being grateful is an energizing way to start your day and a relaxing way to end it 


Andrea  

No comments:

Post a Comment