Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

I declare this week…Happiness Week!



What are you waiting for?! Now is the time to be happy!


Happiness is one of life's big mysteries. Ask 100 people what happiness is and you will probably get 100 different answers. It's a tricky subject, but that doesn't mean that there isn't an answer out there for you. Everyone has things that make them happy but in order to be happy all the time you must recognize the small things.  Every day this week I will be blogging about things that make me happy....ranging  from movies, to quotes, to books to friends and everything else in between.  I hope you feel inspired to join me on my happy week and participate in all the fun!





Andrea’s Happy Buttons: Movies/TV Series

This collection of movies always makes me smile, laugh out loud and look on the bright side of things.  These are my go to movies when I’m having a less than happy day and are in no particular order. 

  1.   Clueless
  2.   Sex & the City…series not movies. 
  3.   Pretty Woman
  4.   Married with Children- Gotta love the Bundy's
  5.   Little Miss Sunshine
  6.   Miss Congeniality
  7.   Forest Gump
  8.   Finding Nemo
  9.   Legally Blonde
  10.   Despicable Me
  11.   Super Troopers
  12.   Coming to America
  13.  Can’t Buy Me Love
  14.   Team America
  15.   Dazed & Confused
  16.   Anchorman
  17.  Grandma’s Boy
  18.  Forgetting Sarah Marshall
  19. Step Brothers
  20.  Wedding Crashers
  21.  The Hangover
  22.  Napoleon Dynamite 
  23. Bring it on: Fight to the Finish... All the Mexican associations are hysterical! 
  24. Heart Breakers…this may also have to do with me having a HUGE girl crush on Jennifer Love-Hewitt!
  25.  Zoolander
  26.  Never Been Kissed- "I'm not Josie Grosie ANY MORE!"
  27. Mean Girls
  28. Dude, Where's My Car?
  29. Superbad
  30. Dirty Love
  31. White Chicks


I’m positive I’ve left off a couple of movies that I love but you get the general idea.  What movies/TV Series make you happy no matter what is going on in your chaotic life?  I would love to hear about them!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment