Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Instant HAPPINESS!

1.       Smile at someone you don’t know.  I try to smile at everyone I come across; it makes me feel instantly happy!!!  Plus smiling is contagious…..hopefully they’ll pass that smile along to someone else!




2.       Popping a bottle of Champagne…How can you not be instantly happy once you pop the cork to a chilled bottle of your favorite Champagne?!  Then…. the first taste of sparkly goodness….ah amazing.  It's happiness from beginning to end!


3.       Pinterest…..I’m totally obsessed!  Pinterest is a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste. It’s so amazing and so addicting.  It’s by invitation only so submit your email address and enjoy the amazingness that is Pinterest.  Check out my boards!!  They are of course a work in progress :)


4.       Hugs…. I’m rad, you’re rad..lets HUG! I love hugs they make me soooo happy.  There is nothing better than a huge hug at the end of a looooong day.  Make someone’s day…give them a hug!







5.       Do something nice for someone else.  It’s usually the little things that have the biggest impact.






If the above ideas are not your cup of tea then I suggest  looking at the following piccys and try not to smile & be happy!















I need a sign like this :)







What gives you an Instant Happiness Boost....I would love to hear about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment