Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Songs


There are just some songs that make you smile when they come on the radio or your playlist….here are a few of the (happy) songs that makes me want to have an impromptu dance partaaaay anytime I hear them…..!  You may laugh at my list but I know deep down inside you feel the same way :)


1. Baby Got Back-Sir Mix A Lot


2. Juicy-Biggie Smalls



3. Ice Ice Baby-Vanilla Ice


4. Motley Crue-Girls,Girls,Girls



5. James Brown-I Got You


6. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun-Cyndi Lauper


7. Material Girl-Madonna


8. I'm a Slave for You-Britney Spears


9. Thriller-Michael Jackson


10. What's My Name-Snoop Dogg


 
My list could go on and on but these are a few of my favorite songs.  What songs make you happy?  I would love to hear about them!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment