Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days to Greater Happiness

I was going through my emails this morning when I came across an email with the subject line…. 30 Days to Greater Happiness.  As most of you are aware of, I’m constantly seeking for new reasons to be happy, so I immediately opened up the email.  To my great surprise The Daily Spark came up with a November calendar with daily tips on how to beat the fall blues (Who could possibly get the fall blues…but anywho).  I downloaded the calendar and taped it up next to my vision board in my office.   I love it so much in fact I had to share it with all of you!!!
Here’s the link to Happiness in a pdf format!!!




Please let me know if you do follow along because I would love to hear about it!!!



happiness & sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment