Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2011

The art of smiling…. :)



Did you know that there is an actual name for the smile that reaches your eyes, the kind of smile that makes the corner of your lips move up and the skin around the corner of your eyes crinkle up?  It’s called Duchenne smiling!  

Thank you George Clooney for:
1) being so darn good looing and
2) giving a perfect example of a Duchenne Smile!


It is impossible to fake a Duchenne smile because it comes from within and the facial muscles involved are difficult to control voluntarily.  I absolutely love a genuine Duchenne Smile, there is nothing as beautiful, in my opinion. 

Here are a few pictures of my nearest and dearest friends with Duchenne smiles that I stole off of Facebook. I truly love you ladies and hope life gives you so many more reasons to Duchenne smile!











Today I challenge you to look for reasons to Duchenne smile and remember











1 comment:

  1. I am SO lucky to feel so much love from you! You're Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete