Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Tidbits

Hi friends,
Today’s post is going to be short and sweet.   I have a presentation for my business Zia Promotional Products, (like us on Facebook!!), that I need to work on.

Here are a few things that made me HAPPY this morning!

1. This picture of my friends' adorable baby, Jordan Berlin Jameson! I looooove him so much!


2.     Emails with Sales!!!!!
Support a good cause and get a Free Bracelet, yes please!  Just in time for Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October).


3.       Green lights all the way to the gym!
4.       At my Gym, I’m known as the Perky one! Ha I love it

5.       My friends enjoying the magic of Pinterest!  

Now I’m off to work on my presentation but I have attached some Happy Thoughts for your day.









It's really as simple as this!


Thank you for joining me on my week of Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment